RV covers are the most efficient way of protecting RVs from the elements. They are waterproof and exceptionally sturdy. With the use of high quality covers, RV owners will be able to protect their investment and allow them to maintain their vehicles in tiptop condition.
RV owners should not just go out and decide to purchase covers for their vehicles without conducting research first. They should be able to exhaust all their options so that they will be able to choose the perfect RV protective covers. This is especially important since there is a multitude of RV covers out in the market.
Factors to Consider in Purchasing Protective RV Covers
Several things should be mulled over before the actual purchase of RV covers. This process will ensure that the buyer will be making the right choice.
The first factor to consider is the area where the RV will be used often. Different place have varying weather conditions so the type of fabric that the chosen cover will have should be suited to the environmental threats of that place.
The RV owner should also consider his personal preferences before making the purchase. He should have his own checklist composed of budget, color and design.
After the RV owner knows what he wants for his RV protective covers, he should go online and visit several local dealers in order to compare prices and other details of the purchase. He should look for covers with the highest quality at the cheapest price.
The RV owner should make sure that he would not be compromising the quality of his purchase over price. However, that does not mean that the most expensive cover is also the best there is.
Benefits of Using RV Covers
Covers protect RVs from dust and adverse weather conditions. As well as helping to protect the vehicle it also keeps it cleaner which means that the tedious process of cleaning the vehicle could be minimized.
The covers are available in various designs and materials giving you a massive selection of different ones to choose from. Many are also covered with long periods of warranty.
RV covers are also great in protecting the vehicle from the harmful rays of the sun that can easily damage its color and texture. It prolongs the life of RVs since its owners can maintain it better. Since the vehicle will look brand new for a longer time, it will be easy to resell it.
Various Types of Models of RV Covers
- Ultraguard Pop-Up Covers– Available in various sizes. It is used primarily for storing RVs. It comes with a bag so it can be conveniently stored away.
- Carver Styled-to-Fit RV Covers –Their RV protective covers are made from real loom-woven fabric, they are water repellent and can prevent harmful UV rays and mildew. It is available in different colors and dimensions.
- 3.Caravan and Pop Top Stormcovers – This product comes from Australia and is said to be the most durable RV cover in the world. It is also available in various sizes and colors.
- Expedition 20-238 5th Wheel Cover –It comes with a three-year warranty. It is highly durable with state of the art tear resistant technology. It is also water repellent.
- Expedition RV Cover Class A Fits RVs 18 to 20′ – It has side panels that are extra tall therefore, it could easily fit tall RVs that are larger than regular ones.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Poly Pro III Breathable Travel Trailer RV Covers with Zip-up Panels –The name of these RV protective covers says it all.
- Sunbrella Custom Made Covers –Those who want to have an RV cover that is cut based on the exact dimension of their vehicles should buy a custom made one. It comes with a six-year warranty and is definitely affordable.
- Dupont Tyvek RV Covers –This RV cover is a best seller. It comes in gray and white and has a two-year warranty. It can withstand extreme sunshine, moisture and dust. It is also breathable.
- SFS AquaShed RV Covers –This is best for areas that have climates that have high moisture. It is available in gray. While it can prevent the penetration of most liquids, it is also breathable.
- Polypropylene RV Covers –This is ideal for those who are new with RVs. It is best used only for storage for short periods. It is made of 100% polypropylene.